Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Good Life

In one of my classes last semester, we discussed an interesting topic.

What is "happiness?" What is "the good life?"

We decided on a couple definitions: a good life is one in which the full range of human emotions and experiences occur. 

Likewise, happiness is found or created through establishing connections and meaning in life.

So, just because there is occasional heartbreak or sorrow, that doesn't mean that life isn't good. Happiness can be found in even the hardest times through connecting with others around you. That is when you find yourself laughing through the tears.

I have to say, I have a really good life.


I have fantastic friends that make me laugh till my face hurts...















As we trudge together through the storms of life...

























And family who make even the hardest days...


Into fond memories that will last forever...


And a Savior who never gives up on me.

What makes your life good?

No comments:

Post a Comment