Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter: Sunday Will Come

Sometimes in life, like just the other night, I am tempted to let myself wallow in loneliness and discouragement. 

I sit and wonder when rest will arrive. 
  • When will I find that loving companion who will walk eternity by my side? 
  • When will I be blessed with the smiles and laughter of children, most innocent and pure? 
  • When will I be able to establish a home of my own, filled with love and peace?

Sometimes, the road looks so long that I fear I may never reach my destination.

However, I know that I can always last one more day. 

The dark night will come to an end. The Son will come again and life to all will be restored. Soon, those who know Him will rest from all their cares.

As His return draws near, I hope that I am waiting by the tomb, that I will recognize my Lord.


"No matter how dark our Friday, Sunday will come." -Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

No comments:

Post a Comment