Friday, June 14, 2013

The Greatest Commandment

"And I do this for a wise purpose... and now, I do not know all things, but the Lord knoweth all things which are to come: wherefore, he worketh in me to do according to his will." ~Words of Mormon 1:7

Even when we don't know exactly where we are going in life, the Lord has a plan. Sometimes, it is necessary to take a step into the dark in order to find the light.  As we make plans and care for others around us above ourselves, we will be cared for in return. I have seen this time and time again in my own life. I hope it may help in yours.

So, I believe in making plans. I believe in taking action. I believe in practicing pure love.

"For whosoever shall save his life shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose his life, for my sake, shall find it." ~Matthew 16:25


1 comment:

  1. This post makes so much sense in my life right now. Thank You for posting it Taylor. :)

    ReplyDelete